Free and Reduced Eligibility will rollover to the next school year, for 30 school attendance days. For the 2018-19 school year that date is Oct 9, 2018. After Oct 9, 2018 you need to fill out another application in order to continue with your Free or Reduced meal status.
Please make sure you have the application filled out and returned to
your child's school before their eligibility expires.
Applications can be accepted for 2018-19 school year after July 1, 2018.
Easier, faster and more confidential than paper.
Apply for meal benefits for your children
LunchApp.com allows you to easily apply for meal benefits for your children. Click Start on the link below, LunchApp.com will walk you through the process in just a few minutes. Your completed application will be sent to your school district so your children can receive benefits quickly and confidentially. We have also included Instructions for LunchApp.com on this page. Just scroll down.
We’re your online application experts
LunchApp.com was the first web site to allow online applications for school meal benefits. They pioneered the process and worked with the USDA to introduce it to parents in 2005. When you use LunchApp.com, you’re working with a leading school food service software provider that knows the importance of your time and privacy.
- How To Apply Instructions (PDF)
- 2018-19 Free Lunch Application (PDF)
- 2018-19 Free Lunch Application Spanish (PDF)
Click the link below and follow the guide. The application will upload to our food service software.
If you provide an email address the application status will be emailed to you. If you do not have an email address then we will mail a letter regarding your application status.
If you do not receive confirmation within 10 business days, please contact Char Hampton, 541-663-3214. Or email her at char.hamptonlagrandesd.org
Click on the Link Below
- Click on Start an Application - Green - Center of Page
- Do Not click on View a list of Schools.... Start typing "La Grande" (the school district name will appear in blue above the back button.)
- Read the parent letter down to the button, then click on continue.
- Fill in YOUR name.
- Add your children, one at a time. If they are Foster, click the box next to "Child is a Foster Child." Or if they are Homeless, a Migrant, or a Runaway... click the box next to it.
- Add any other house hold member.
- When all family/house hold members are added, click next.
- If you have SNAP, TANF, FDPIR, click on the box next to the correct benefit.
- Click on each member and add their income. The Frequency of income is Every Two Weeks. Please make sure and use the drop down arrow to change this. If there is no income, you need to enter $0.00, even for the children.
- Add the Social Security Number for the person filling out the form. If you do not have a Social Security Number, click on the box next to "No Social Security Number."
- Fill in your Address, Phone Number, and Email Address. If you fill in the email address your Application Benefits letter will be sent to your email.
- Medicaid. Click only if you want.
- Ethnicity and Race is Optional.
- Enter any information you feel Food Service needs to know to process your application.
- Final Review - Check over all information then click next if it is ok to approve. Click EDIT next to section you feel needs changed. Don't forget to put your SNAP CASE Number not your social security number in that section.
- You can click on the pink box to add your signature. Then click finish application.